Colorado Correctional Industries manufactures all elements of institutional wear and linens. Our high volume capacity allows us to meet all the needs of the CDOC. We also sell our products to county jails and correctional facilities of other states. Production of our flags and banners is growing with an increased demand from other state agencies and schools. We offer computer embroidery that can duplicate customer artwork.
We look forward to serving you.
A flag is made of cloth. No matter how well it is constructed, sooner or later it will succumb to the elements. Good care can contribute greatly to the life of your flag. The helpful hints below can help with the life of your flag.
- Only flags made specifically for outdoor use should be flown outdoors.
- DO NOT expose your flag to rain, snow or high winds. Doing so will shorten its life.
- DO NOT fold or roll up a wet or damp flag.
- Clean your flag REGULARLY to keep its colors looking bright. Smoke, dust and industrial pollutants can "set" in the fabric, causing your flag to become soiled and discolored. Outdoor flags can be hand washed in cold water and a very mild soap (please no harsh detergents). Thoroughly rinse and lay flat to dry. Professional dry cleaning is recommended for indoor or parade flags. Some cleaning establishments have been known to clean flags free of charge for major holidays such as Flag Day and Veterans' Day.
- INSPECT your flag on a regular basis. Normal wear of fabric or thread breaks, which are most likely to occur in the "fly" end, can be easily trimmed and/or re-hemmed helping to extend the life of your flag.
- DO NOT place the flag where the wind will whip it against rough surfaces, tree limbs, wires or cables. Keep your pole surface free of dirt, rust, scale or corrosion. The smallest tear can soon result in a badly tattered flag.
Colorado Correctional Industries - Conditional Flag Warranty
All of our flags are manufactured to the highest quality standards of both materials and workmanship. We put pride in every flag we construct and trust that our customers will honor their purchase with proper care. Following the helpful hints provided in the Flag Care insert can contribute to the life of your flag.
CCi warranties each flag to be free from defects in both material and workmanship upon receipt. Any flag received with defective materials or workmanship will be replaced free-of-charge by CCi. All CCi flags flown or displayed are covered by warranty as noted below:
|Indoor Flags||... ... .... One Year|
|Parade Flags||... ... .... One Year|
|Outdoor Flags flown 8 hours per day||... ... .... 90 days|
|Outdoor Flags flown 12 hours per day||... ... .... 60 days|
|Outdoor Flags flown 24 hours per day||... ... .... 30 days|
All warranty claims must be submitted in writing within the warranty period, promptly after the discovery of the defect, to Colorado Correctional Industries. Your claim must accompany the returned flag and fully describe the nature of the defect, date merchandise was received, sales order or invoice number and a statement as to when and how the flag was used. Any claim filed will be honored by replacement or repair (at CCi's option).
4999 Oakland Street, Denver, CO 80239
303-321-2200 or 800-685-7891
CCi's sturdy, durable mattresses are filled with neoprene foam, with a long-lasting, easily cleanable poly-vinyl cover. They offer superior fire retardation properties, as the following video demonstrates, compared with competitors' standard polyester foam mattresses.