CCi Gift Shop
CCi has consolidated our Cañon City and Colorado Springs Gift Shops and transferred inventory to the newly opened "Cellhouse" retail outlet located at 602 Main Street in downtown Cañon City. This 5,000 sq. ft. establishment is a joint venture partnership between Colorado Correctional Industries and a private Cañon City enterprise. Not only does the Cellhouse’s new store front provide better exposure for CCi’s inmate-made products, the store is open seven days a week for more convenient shopping!
Some offender-made products you can expect find on hand include:
- US and Colorado flags
- Metal laser-cut wall decor
- Personal leather goods
- Custom made saddles
- Etched glass
- Sublimated glass ware
- Personalized Colorado license plates (special order, framed, non-DMV)
- Wooden artifacts and specialty furniture
- Hand-made fly and spinning rods
- Seasonal greenhouse products
- Baked goods
- Raw honey
- Frozen trout, tilapia and water buffalo meat
- Custom motorcycles
- 2,000 square feet of slightly used office furniture
There is something unique for everyone at The Cellhouse! The Cellhouse is located at 602 Main Street, Cañon City and is open:
Monday-Saturday 10:00am to 5:30pm and Sunday 11:00am to 3:00pm.
We look forward to seeing you in the halls!